Day excursions to Giza and the Nile from Alexandria
our representative will pick you up from Alexandria city hotel or Alexandria Port by the cruise exit door. Enjoy a shore excursion & day trip from Alexandria to Cairo, approximately 2 ½ hours by a luxurious air-conditioned vehicle. Get excited by a panoramic view of the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates back to the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren.
Then enjoy a relaxing lunch cruise on the nile for about 02 hours sailing. Enjoy a sumptuous buffet lunch as you glide past Cairo’s waterfront landmarks and are entertained by a folkloric presentation. Before beginning your return trip to Alexandria, you will stop at a Papyrus Institute where you will have the opportunity to shop for souvenirs of Cairo & Egypt.
* 9:00am (earlier or later departures are available until 10:00am if required, please advise at time of booking
Tour departs from centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels
6 – 8 hours (approx.)
Tour returns to original point of departure
Tour departs from centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels. Please include the details of your hotel at the time of booking.
* Prices are listed as a guide only. For an exact price quote contact us
* Child prices are not applicable, adult prices apply to all travelers.
* Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat
* Prices are per person.
* Our pricing is updated constantly to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
• Pick up services from Alexandria city hotel or Alexandria Port & return (by the cruise exit door)
• All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
• Private English Egyptologist guide
• Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
• Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour
• Lunch on Nile Cruise for 02 hours
• Shopping tours in Cairo
• All taxes & service charge
• Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
• Tipping Kitty