Day tour to the Pyramids of Giza and Saqqara from Alexandria
our representative will pick you up from Alexandria city hotel or Alexandria Port by the cruise exit door. Enjoy a shore excursion & day trip from Alexandria to Cairo, approximately 2 ½ hours by a luxurious air-conditioned vehicle. Get excited by a panoramic view of the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates back to the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant.
Continue to Sakkara, Egypt’s oldest ancient cemetery.Then pay a visit to the world’s first monumental stone building, the Step Pyramid of King Zoser, built by the engineer Imhotep. Moreover; you will see one of the magnificent Mastabas (burial chamber) of either Ptah Hotep, Idut or Mereruca. Before beginning your return trip to Alexandria, you will stop at a Papyrus Institute where you will have the opportunity to shop for souvenirs of Cairo & Egypt.
* Child prices are not applicable, adult prices apply to all travelers.
* Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat
* Prices are per person.
* Our pricing is updated constantly to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
• Pick up services from Alexandria city hotel
• All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
• Private English Egyptologist guide
• Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
• Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour
• Lunch during your day trip at local restaurant
• Mineral water & cup of tea or coffee during lunch
• Shopping tours in Cairo
• All taxes & service charge
• Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
• Gratuities (recommended)