7 Day Nile Valley tour – Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor and Aswan.
If you would like to hit all of the highlights of the Nile Valley in one week, this is undoubtedly the tour package for you, Nobles of Egypt would like to offer you the very best that Egypt has to offer, Begin in Cairo, where you will spend two day experiencing the pyramids and the sphinx, the Egyptian Museum and medieval Cairo including the bazaar , then travel to Alexandria to experience the Mediterranean coast and the wonders of the Ptolemaic era – when Alexandria was at the center of the academic world and its library contained all of the knowledge of the Ancient world, after this you will travel to explore the Nile river in your five stars cruise , start by Aswan visit Philae temple historically significant islands including Elephantine the picturesque and historically significant islands including Elephantine then visit the high Dam , stay over night in Aswan then sail to Kom ombo and visit the temple of kom ombo & the museum of Sobek ( the mummified crocodile ) after this you will sail to Edfu to visit Edfu temple , then sail towards Luxor and stay over night , you will start you visit by the east bank of the Nile the glory of Karnak, the avenue of sphinxes and Luxor temple , over night in Luxor and start in the morning to explore valley of the Kings , the Colossi of Memnon and the astonishing temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el-Bahri, Nobles of Egypt is always happy to work with you to customize your stays within regions, so that you don’t miss any of your bucket list items and the itinerary can be modify just to work on your flights and need .
7 days tours and every tour approx 8 hours .
* This tour must be booked at least 24 hours in advance of your travel date
* Confirmation of this tour will be received at time of booking
|Person||1||2 – 4||5 – 8|
|Price||1050 $||850 $||700$|
* Child prices are not applicable, adult prices apply to all travelers.
* Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat.
* Qualified Egyptologist guide .
* Entrance fees to all mentioned sites .
* Lunches in Cairo and full board in the Nile cruise.
* Hotel pickup and drop off.
* Transport by air conditioned vehicle.
* Bottled water .
* Gratuities (recommended).
* Optional tours .