Culinary Tour of Cairo
Egypt was recently voted to have the world’s best falafel, and if you would like to join the debate in earnest, join your guide on a culinary tour of Cairo. Enjoy the entire spectrum of Egyptian cuisine, from the national street dish of ‘Koshary’ to the cafes frequented by famous writers and artists of Egypt’s past. Have the opportunity to speak with the local restaurant owners and chefs, haggle in the spice market, and by the end of the day you will know your ‘Fuul’ from your ‘Feteer’. An excellent introduction to the various national dishes for which Egypt is famous throughout the Arab world.
* 9:00 am (earlier or later departures are available until 1:00 pm (midday) if required, please advise at time of booking)
Tour departs from centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels
4 – 5 hours (approx.)
Tour returns to the original point of departure
Tour departs from centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels. Please include the details of your hotel at the time of booking.
|Person||1||2 – 4||5 -8|
|Price||95 $||70$||60 $|
* Qualified Egyptologist guide
* Hotel pickup and drop off
* Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
* Gratuities (recommended).
* This tour must be booked at least 24 hours in advance of your travel date
* Confirmation of this tour will be received at the time of booking