Pyramids Sound & Light Show
unforgettable evening of entertainment in Cairo, the world-famous Pyramids Sound and Light Show in Giza ,You’ll hear the story of Egypt as seen through the eyes of the Sphinx over the ages, and see the legendary pyramids lit up under the stars. The Sound and Light Show at the Great Pyramids takes place on the Giza plateau, around 30 minutes from Cairo. The one-hour show begins with the illumination of the Sphinx, who narrates the history of the pyramids and their builders. Using laser beams and light projections on the walls of the Mummification Temple, desert sands, pyramid walls and the Sphinx itself,
a condensed story of Egypt unfolds. The accompanying soundtrack complements the surroundings and the voice of the Sphinx is suitably dramatic and mysterious! After the show your driver/guide will meet you at the gates of the complex to escort you back to your hotel. With your own transportation on this tour, you will travel directly between your hotel and the Sound and Light Show.
Departure Point: Centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels
Departure Time: one hour before the show
5:30 pm winter time 7:30 pm summer time
Duration: 2 hours (approx.)
Return details: Returns to original departure point
* Prices are listed as a guide only. For an exact price quote contact us
* Child prices are not applicable, adult prices apply to all travelers.
* Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat
* Prices are per person.
* Our pricing is updated constantly to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
• Hotel pickup and drop off
• All transfers by a air-conditioned vehicle
• English escorted representative
• Entrance fees to the show
• Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour
• All taxes & service charge
• Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
• Gratuities (recommended)